Some of the new Covid measures to keep you safe:
1. Please sanitise your hands at our hand sanitiser stations at the entrances and exits to toilets
2. We have removed some tables to ensure 1 metre+ distancing
3. We require everyone's contact details on each visit to assist the NHS test and trace. We will use this for this purpose only and only keep them for 21 days
4. All customers must be seated. Only 2 households can meet inside. Up to a maximum of 6 people from various households can meet outside in the garden
5. Please order at the bar and then be seated either inside at an unreserved table or at an outside table and remain seated
6. Priority of tables will be given to bookings. Please call us to book a table for food and drink. Walk-ins will be accommodated if possible
7. We have a new food menu that you can now view on this website and there will be daily specials will be available
To help and ensure everyone everyone to have a good time and be safe, please do not visit if you or your party have any of the COVID19 symptoms.
We reserve the right to refuse service and you will be asked to leave if anyone is not adhering to the regulations.
Pleasant two-bar village local. The left hand bar functions as a restaurant, serving popular British cuisine. The right hand bar is for drinking and has a slightly raised area to the right which was formerly a separate room. Bare-board floors, comfy seating, an open fire and framed photos of old Oakington combine to create a cosy atmosphere. Patio doors lead to an attractive large garden. There are also tables out front. Darts on winter Mondays, Poker night Tuesday, Pétanque on summer Wednesdays, Quiz night Thursday. A popular meeting place for the community.